I'm preparing two CentOS 7 Riv 2.19 machines for an LPFM. The owner would
like a main airplay and a production machine that syncs with the airplay.

I'm looking for good options that he could easily manage since he's not a
Linux person. The options I think of are to make one a server and the other
a client, or make them both stand-alones that have a scripted audio sync
and DB replicator between them. My experience with the DB replication is
that if he reboots one of them, it will stop replicating until re-synced
which is going to be beyond his ability. I have not played with replication
on MariaDB. Perhaps there is a way to automate this that I don't know
about. Other suggestions to make this simple and somewhat foolproof?

Thanks,

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427