So... I realize i'm a stupid cow :-)

I must put a second ethernet from livewire network on rivendell server or
route some between livewire network and "work network"

to read this multicast gpio.

But any advice will be appreciate ! :-)

* MIRCEA PAUN *
+40 724232195
mircea.p...@gmail.com

On 10 January 2020 at 18:32:02, Mircea Paun (mircea.p...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hello guys!

I want to setup a play action from Axia Element console fader.
I must define one GPIO with some I/O and assign macro "PL 1 1!"
I also have one ASI 6685 Livewire card.
On ASI GPIO I can read On/Off hardware action fader from console.
I simply alocate in ASI first GPI, a livewire channel number assigned on
console fader.
I need some advices.
Can I use directly LW GPIO from Axia Element over livewire network or ASI
GPIO from server ?
What type of GPIO can I choose ?
After a few attempts I fail to read the On/Off fader status in any GPIO set
in Rivendell.
Regards!

*MIRCEA PAUN*
+40 724232195