I found the cart with the problem. It has a back tick instead of an apostrophe
which the script obviously doesn't like.

I think I'll need to write a MySQL script that checks for characters that the
Pypad script doesn't like and change them.

I'm not sure how to get my Pypad running again though. Looks like a reboot is
needed as a systemctl restart rivendell didn't work this time.

Mike