On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:41:35 +0800
Stan Fotinos <sfoti...@rtrfm.com.au> wrote:

> I am using Centos 7 and have run the xhost + command to allow MB macro
> to work (as per the operations manual). Once I reboot the machine I need
> to re run the xhost + command again, is there a way to make this permanent?

 It used to be simple.
 Now, it's systemd so I don't know.

 What I do know, is that a generic xhost +
 means to allow anyone anywhere from any machine to access the x server.
 Not real secure !
 I'd recommend using something like xhost +specific.machine.name
 which will then limit access to that remote machine only.
 man xhost
 will give you details.

--
Cowboy