"Great"! Because now I cannot made a multiselect (select all) in library
group and then change group for all.

* MIRCEA PAUN *
+40 724232195
mircea.p...@gmail.com

On 12 February 2020 at 15:49:25, David Klann (dkl...@linux.com) wrote:

Hi Mircea,
On Wed, 2020-02-12 at 06:26 -0500, you wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there a way to handle with this ?
> I mean, If you import 30 songs via rdimport, in the MUSIC group,
> and you want .csv file with only these 30 songs, to import in M1 or
> Powergold, how do you proceed?
> My workaround is to go through an intermediate group, say MUSICADD and
then
> move them into MUSIC.
> Somebody else ?
> br/> <
I actually prefer this workflow (import audio tracks into a "staging"
group,
then manually move to MUSIC [or wherever]). It gives the "music director" a
chance to fine-tune markers (especially Segue), double check metadata, and
give one final check for airplay suitability. Importing directly into MUSIC
makes all this a bit more ... I guess, dicey?

But I am a technician who favors "database cleanliness" over lots of other
things, so maybe I'm not the best judge of day-to-day radio station
workflows.
:)

~David Klann