Hi Tim,

That's a gorgeous setup you have there (in the screenshot). I love the eye-
candy! :)

On Thu, 2020-03-05 at 20:24 -0800, Tim Požár wrote:
> I am starting a doc that looks like this may overlap the efforts here
> for the cookbook.  I am running KPEA-LP on a Raspberry Pi with a 1TB
> drive handing off of it using Rivendell and StereoTool for the audio
> processing on the same box[1]. Should I just start to add it here?

It would be awesome if you contributed to the new-ish cookbook on the
Rivendell wiki. I believe Fred manages the wiki, and must approve requests for
accounts. I encourage you to request an account and post your document there.

Thanks!

  ~David Klann