Thanks for all your hard work Fred!

On Mon, 2020-03-16 at 10:45 -0400, Fred Gleason wrote:
> On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to
> announce the availability of the next production release of the next
> major version of Rivendell, 3.3.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
> automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast
> environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License
> version 2.

Just a reminder that I try to keep the wiki up to date with Change Summaries
when Fred announces new releases.

http://wiki.rivendellaudio.org/index.php/ChangeSummary

The summaries are somewhere between the NEWS file and the ChangeLog file; I
use ChangeLog as a starting point for the summaries. I welcome your input on
the level of detail in the Change Summary.

Thanks!

  ~David Klann