Hi Ryan,

On 3/21/20 10:02 AM, you wrote:
Would this work to update CentOS 7 to CentOS 8 with Rivendell being on the system?
https://www.tecmint.com/upgrade-centos-7-to-centos-8/

While these instructions may work to perform a CentOS upgrade to CentOS 8, I expect you will then be unable to run Rivendell due to its dependencies. I have not attempted to follow those instructions to upgrade a CentOS 7 system, but I *have* attempted (unsuccessfully) to compile Rivendell 3 on fresh CentOS 8 virtual machine.

Not naming names, I think we are waiting for *one-who-is-way-smarter-than-we* to port Rivendell to CentOS 8. I also expect this is a non-trivial task.

  ~David Klann

--
  ~David