I'm having an odd time with Clocks and not saving my event  changes....
Even though I press save but it doen't save, it deletes every other
event.... I tried to make a clock on a different pc (virtualized version
connected to my server) and it saved just fine but I only had 2 or 3 events
in it.... But when I make a complete clock, I'm having issues.....
It was working up til when I updated it to 3.3.0
I tried fixing it with mysql -c and -r but no help
Is anyone else having this issue? Or if someone had the same issue but
successfully fixed it wouldn't mind sharing me the steps in fixing the
issue because i dont want to reinstall Rivendell again and losing
everything, music, settings, etc...
Thanks in advanced!!!