Yes it's seeing it. And I have it configured for playing out on AirPlay and
LogEdit.
It's the inputs I can't seem to get working... but after installing
Envy24Control to look directly at the soundcard I think I possibly have a
bad input cable or something not right with the actual card ... more
digging needed.
Thanks for the sanity check!