Hi,
First, I'm new in here... second, am learning Rivendell 3.3.0 on CentOS 7. So
please be gentle....

I wanted to build and understand the RDLibrary hierarchy of Carts and Cuts, so
I decided to start slowly and attempt a single CD Rip into an empty Database.
'CD Rip' listed the audio files okay but without metadata.

I configured RDLibrary to use CD Metadata Source as 'MusicBrainz' and the
Server as 'musicbrainz.org', it did not populate the tags
I thought perhaps that I needed to restart Rivendell so I restarted the whole
workstation as I'm still a little unfamiliar with Rivendell Package.
Still no success and getting error:
'Connection Exception'
'Last Result: 1'
'Last HTTPCode: 0'
'LastErrorMessage: Could not resolve hostname 'musicbrainz.org': Host not found'

Funnily enough, I had previously attempted with the FreeDB settings and it
filled the tags on a somewhat little known Artist and a Queen - Night at the
Opera CD, without a problem.

Have I missed something here, I was under the impression from the issues on GIT
that this was working in version 3.3.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris Perkins.