On May 23, 2020, at 20:02, Peter Claes <pcl...@cls-bvba.com> wrote:

> I wanted to install a new client pc today. (3.3.0 and Centos7)
> But after I clean install I noticed it is not in 3.4.0 .. with a different
> database scheme.
>
> How can I force it to the install 3.3.0 so it matches my server ?

You have a couple of options:

1) Build the RPMs yourself from the sources. Tarballs are available at
http://www.rivendellaudio.org/ftpdocs/rivendell/ for every public release of
Rivendell, from v0.9.80 up to current (v3.4.0 as of this writing). (You’ll also
find some RPMs for ancient Rivendell versions on ancient versions of
[Open]SuSE, all of which are only of historical interest today).

2) Get the back RPMs from a support site.

<shamelessCommercialPlug>
Paravel Systems maintains such an archive of back versions for its support
customers.
</shamelessCommercialPlug>

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |