I have 3x 2:00 short program cuts that play 3 times a day on Thu,
Fri, and Sat.  In order to keep them from repeating at exactly the same
times on each of the 3 days, I imported them into the same cart as
default-assigned "By Weight", in which each was "1".  They played cut
1, 2, and 3 the first time around on Thu.  As an experiment with RD
v3.4, after the Thu plays, I changed them to "By Specified Order" and
marked cuts 1, 2, and 3 as "3, 1, 2" specified order.  However, they
played in cut order, 1, 2, and 3, same as yesterday.

  Anyone else have this experience?

--Chuck