On 20/06/2020 10:10 pm, Gavin Stephens wrote:
On 18/06/2020 12:50 pm, Chuck wrote:
On Tu, 16 Jun 2020 07:48:44 -0500
David Klann <dkl...@linux.com <mailto:dkl...@linux.com>> wrote:

It's even more flexible with the (relatively) recent feature of being able to
specify Cut play "rotation" by either "weight" or "specified order"
(prior to v3 "weight" was the only option).

Have you actually gotten "specified order" to work? I have tried it on a couple different carts, but my RD 3.4 appliance install plays them in cut order (1, 2, 3), no matter how I arrange them in the "specified order" dialogs.

--Chuck

I thought it was following order, however, it's following the date too so that would suggest it's following the cut order. I'll keep an eye on it. It seems I can't change the order numbers of the cuts once the cart has been saved. I also noticed if I click on order it arranges everything by name alphabetically.

...and that would because I created a new user account the other day so people can't fiddle with them. I've just changed the order number and we'll see what happens.

When the carts load up in RDAirPlay they all have the same cut name (the next cut to play) but as soon as the cart finishes the next one updates upon play with the next name cut so it seems to deal with the same cart back to back okay without any repeats.

Gav.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>