I'm building a system for a new station whose pogramming consultant has asked me the following:

If we have five events defined that specify songs with different scheduler codes:

        Music A for songs with scheduler code A,
        Music B for songs with scheduler code B,
        Music C for songs with scheduler code C,
        Music D for songs with scheduler code D,
        Music E for songs with scheduler code E;

If I assign an artist separation of 55 minutes to all events, and Bruce Springsteen has one song with code A and another with code B, does Rivendell pay attention to the Springsteen song being scheduled as event B when scheduling songs as event A?

In other words, if I have a clock with a Music A event immediately followed by a Music B event, might I see the two Springsteen songs back-to-back, even though both eevent A and event B specify an artist separation of 55 minutes?

Rob

--
Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы
И Linus великий нам путь озарил;