Hey Chuck,

On 8/3/20 7:56 PM, you wrote:

>    Well, the environment variables already have "DISPLAY=:0.0".
> Preceding the RD invocation of StereoTool with DISPLAY=:0 followed by
> /path/to/StereoTool actually prevents StereoTool from starting.
> Placing the DISPLAY=:0 following the StereoTool invocation allows
> StereoTool to start, but still no GUI.
>
>    If you have other ideas, fire away!

Can you pop open a terminal window and post (or send directly to me) the
output of:

     mysql Rivendell -e "select command_line from JACK_CLIENTS where
command_line like '%stereo%'"

You may need to add (before "Rivendell") the -h HOST -u USER -pPASSWD
options to mysql in order to connect to your database.

I'd like to see exactly how you're telling caed to launch stereotool.

Thanks!

   ~David