David,

I don't know for sure but I can try to help...

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:34 AM David Klann <dxkl...@pm.me> wrote:

> Greetings One and All!
>
> I have a Rivendell application that includes an Audio Science 5042 card
> and a Digigram LX-DANTE card. Rivendell is using the ASI card directly,
> and the Dante card via JACK. Does anyone know of a way to use JACK with
> the ASI card?
>
> I blacklisted the "asihpi" driver, so it's available via ALSA. But
> Rivendell still wants to use the card directly.

Did you tell rdalsaconfig not to use the card?

Do you want to use both cards via jack? Or do you want to stop using the
Dante card and begin using the ASI card?

I don't know, or don't recall how to get rivendell to start jack seeing two
cards via alsa. I do know how to get rivendell to actually send audio out
of two cards via jack.

I should be in #rivendell irc at freenode most of the day.

all the best,

drew

> Is there a way to tell
> Rivendell to ignore the fact that there is an ASI card in the computer?
>
> Thanks!
>
>    ~David Klann

Enjoy the *Paradise Island Cam* playing
*Bahamian Or Nuttin* - https://www.paradiseislandcam.com/