Hi,

I've got a complete mixture of touchscreens in use.  I've got some old Elo
screens - 17" and 19", some Iiyama 22" budget capacitive touchscreens and some
Viewsonic touchscreens.  The Elo screens were a pain to get calibrated but the
Iiyama and Viewsonic screens worked out the box.  All of the screens are
connected via USB for the touch side of things and a mixture of VGA and HDMI
for the video.

Andy

---- On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 23:49:20 +0000 wa7skg <wa7...@wa7skg.com> wrote ----

Is anybody using touchscreens with Rivendell? Does it work well? Are
there any economical touchscreens available these days? Is it really
worth the extra expense? How is the touchscreen connection handled? They
used to be via VGA and a serial port, but nothing has serial ports
anymore. Is it via HDMI and USB?

Thanks

--
73,
Michael WA7SKG

"Any day you do not learn one new thing is a wasted day."