Greetings list..

I just upgraded the machine I have been running 2.x on to the latest v3 of
Rivendell. After an annoying issue with the NIC and driver no longer in the
distro of CentOS 7, I got the machine up and running as it was before with
one small exception.

While testing the main log, (I use Aux Log 1 for a 24/7 stream), I add a
cart, hit START, then it takes about 5 seconds to start playing. Segues go
smoothly between carts, no delay.
There was no issue like this with 2.19.x, and no hardware changes have been
made to the machine.

I didn't see anything in wiki about this, so I figured I would ask the
experts!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

--
-=:{ Rich Gattie, KB2MOB }:=-