Thanks, John. I couldn't find that in the documentation.

Works great.

Michael

John Boles wrote on 12/19/20 4:34 PM:
It would be %$b to give you Dec

John

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 1:44 PM wa7skg <wa7...@wa7skg.com <mailto:wa7...@wa7skg.com>> wrote:

    Another date wildcard issue. Looking at the wildcard list in the
    ROG, I find
    %b      Abbreviated Month Name (e.g. jan, feb)
    %h      Abbreviated Month Name (e.g. jan, feb)

    However, nothing for
    Abbreviated Month Name (e.g. Jan, Feb)

    Of course, being non-Windows servers, the URLs are case sensitive. I
    need a program that has filenames of

    abc_Dec1520.mp3

    I use
    abc_%b%d%y.mp3

    The download resolves to
    abc_dec1920.mp3

    and gives me a file not found error.

    Although I have not yet needed it, this will also be an issue with
    weekdays, that %a gives mon, tue, etc. and %A gives monday, tuesday,
    etc.

    No wildcard seems to give these capitalized.

    Thanks for any ideas.

    Michael