I sent out an email about this a few minutes ago with a screenshot, but it was
too big and I got an automated reply that it had to be approved by the
moderator, so here's another message without the screenshot.
We just updated yesterday to 3.5, and just discovered that the schedules
created for the new year are putting all of the legal IDs at the end of the
log. We use Music1 for music and traffic scheduling, and the IDs are inserted
by RDLogManager. This has been working fine until now. If I look at the log in
RDLogEdit the Estimated Time for each song and item is there, but if I bring up
the log in the Voice Tracker all of the items are scheduled for "00:00"00." The
text log generated by Music1 looks fine. In RDAirPlay the log listing is blank
in the field for Estimated Time. Obviously we need to resolve this problem
right away. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mark Murdock
KAMB