I have a major kink I need help working out in the migration of DB222 to
DB342 - and I am in WAY WAY WAY over my head in this.

The error message:
RDDbConfig Error

DBconnection re-established
invalid SQL or failed DB connection [Duplicate column name 'CONDUCTOR'
QMYSQL: Unable to execute query]; alter table CART add column CONDUCTOR
char(64) after LABEL rddbmgr: sql error: Duplicate column name 'CONDUCTOR'
QMYSQL; Unable to execute query query:alter table CART add column CONDUCTOR
char(64) after LABEL

This database was "backed up" in Rivendell 2.5 (schema 222 apparently) and
the wav files were copied to a USB drive as well as the file.sql file.
Then. I "restored" the database, and had the RDDbConfig manager convert it
(clicked yes).  That's about all I know.  In fact, the inner workings of
Maria are like quantum mechanics to me - so any elementary guidance would
be appreciated.  Do I need to get an app/program/package to open this up
for brain surgery?  Is there really a flaw in the original data base (now
100 miles away)?