Hi Drew,
nothing fancy. I start RdAirplay with Session and Startup on Ubuntu.
in Configure RDAirPlay i checked Restart Log After Unclean Shutdown and
load specified log %m/%d/%Y
Legal ID at top of the hour is a hard time, make next event. and the clock
has other hard time, make next events. Works fine on Rivendell 2.19
but on 3.5 lhe events don't start playing.