Our station currently runs predominately automated. There are days when no one even looks at the computer. I only come in once a week, sometimes not every week.

I'd like to know when a program download fails in RDCatch. I know everything is logged in the /var/log/rivendell/operations log, but I really don't want to log into the computer everyday and scan the file. Especially when we only have a failure once every couple weeks or so.

Is there a way to somehow have RD detect and send me an email when an RDCatch download fails?

Thanks.

--
73,
Michael WA7SKG

"Any day you do not learn one new thing is a wasted day."