The hot keys on my CentOS 7 Rivendell 3.5 are not working.

I can set them from another host in the database (note this is a restored
database from Rivendell 2.10).

But they do not actually work.

Then if I clear them and try to set them fresh, the keystroke I want
appears for just a second and then disappears so that I cannot set it.

I found one old post about this in the archives from 10 years ago that
described the exact problem of the keystroke disappearing quickly, but I am
curious if anyone else has this trouble or has found a way to fix it in
Rivendell 3.5?

It is so mysterious.

Thanks so much for any help. I loved using the keystrokes as hot keys in
Rivendell 2.10.

Angelena
RenewFM