Hi Alan,

On 4/10/21 08:29, you wrote:
> Along the top bar of my RDLibrary are categories such as Composer, Conductor,
> Publisher et al.
>
> Where do I go inside the system to modify these categories and remove the ones
> non-essential to my operation?  Thanks.

In all current versions of Rivendell, these columns are fixed and cannot
be changed. Well, you *can* resize them while running RDLibrary, but the
changes are not saved anywhere.

There's a rumor going around that in future versions of Rivendell
(possibly the one coming with the QT5 implementation), you will be able
to customize these column settings to your liking.

Hope this answers your question.

   ~David Klann