I want to bulk update the scheduler codes for my songs based on the YEAR field,
but I get an error when attempting to add songs to the CART_SCHED_CODES table.
Sample SQL to add my 70s scheduler code to songs is:

Insert into CART_SCHED_CODES (CART_NUMBER, SCHED_CODE) values ((select NUMBER
from CART where YEAR > str_to_date(‘1969’, ‘%Y’) and YEAR < str_to_date(‘1980’,

This throws an error because the sub query returns more than one row. Any
suggestions for correct SQL or a better way of doing this?

Thanks,
Dave

Sent from my iPad