On Jul 13, 2021, at 11:33, Alejandro olivan Alvarez
<alejandro.olivan.alva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A curious case is when I schedule a macro cart in the log that stops the log
> machine and switches to an external audio source, the idea is to do a last
> now&next update so the resulting Icecast2 stream will display something like
> 'foo - is now live from bar' ... I can see the 'SN now 1 10000X' on the
> machine, but the pypad never 'catches' the update.

The PAD for the current ‘default Now & Next cart’ that the ‘SN’ macro sets is
emitted only when the referenced log machine stops-down completely. It will not
override the PAD sent by currently playing cart(s).

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|            Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.            |
|                                              -- Leonard Brandwein   |