Version 2.19 on CentOS7
History

Something went wrong in restoring a copied database through RDAdmin - the
gui "flashed" and now the GUI for RDAdmin refuses to open - so I can't even
roll it back to a previous version.

When I invoked RDAdmin as root in the command line - I get multiple lines
of:
invalid SQL or failed DB connection[Table 'Rivendell.VERSION' doesn't exist
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query]: select DB from VERSION

I am nonconversant with mySQL mechanics so I need neophyte instructions on
how to get this ON AIR machine back on line.  The CentOS is working - only
Rivendell is down.

So how do I get RDAdmin back on the job?