On Aug 5, 2021, at 03:43, Alejandro olivan Alvarez
<alejandro.olivan.alva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I actually read a little on the wiki about making translations ... I have to
> calmly refresh my rusted .po skills, re-read the language/translation
> documentation on rivendell, and evaluate whether I could help... I definitely
> would like very much to help translating to Spain-Spanish, Catalan (And
> eventually I know people that could also provide me translation to Euskera)

It’s actually quite a bit easier than that. Qt has some very nice utilities
that make it easy for translators to work without having to be dev experts. For
an overview of the process, see:

        https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtlinguist-index.html

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |