Hi Bryan,

Sound panel plays out audio files as recorded. If you are doing it live you can route the output to a separate fader if you have enough sound card capacity and enough faders on the console.

The alternative is to make a track with the music in then fade which plays the same every time.

You could build the breaks with the bumper which fades and starts the first commercial using the SegueStart in RD Library Edit Markers.

Being clever you can make this a macro cart that switches RD to AUTO ; plays the bumper; plays the ad break then the back bumper is a Macro which plays the outro; then returns to MANUAL

You can have this on the  log or on the sound panel.

There are myriad ways...

regards

Robert