For now, I've got it recording analog audio. They are recording a four-hour live show Saturday morning and playing it back Sunday evening, and I won't be back there again until Monday. I'll take a look at it when I'm next there.

What's interesting is that if I launch the rdcatch program and watch while it's recording, I don't see anything on the level indicators when I'm recording from the AES3 input, but if I've got normalization turned on, there will be audio recorded. If I'm recording from the analog input, I do see level indications during the recording.

Thanks,

Rob

--
Не думай что всё пропели,