We are helping a small FM station update from rd2.19 to 3.6 and are
concerned that something in the database isn't right. When we prepare a
fresh install of server and client on CentOS 7 and Riv 3.6.5, it all works
great. Then when we load and convert the database, at least the library
becomes sluggish. The CPU load is fine. The library click to open delays
about 1 sec on the server but around 5 seconds on the client before it is
populated. He has about 10K of carts/cuts. Is this normal? It's not normal
on our 2.19 clients with 17K of carts/cuts. Any ideas of what could cause
this?  We have tried different hard drives and computers and all behave the
same. Using Dell 9th gen i5.

Tom Van Gorkom
Radio Esperanza Engineering, KRIO AM/FM, KOIR FM, KESO FM
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427
www.radioesperanza.com

Director of Media