On Jul 13, 2022, at 14:30, David Klann <dxkl...@pm.me> wrote:

> Just tossing out my $0.02-worth of an opinion. I question whether Rivendell 4
> is ready for release candidate status. There are several pull requests and
> issues at GitHub, and I'm noticing lots of "rough around the edges" things
> that are, in Rivendell 3, stable and "sensible".
>
> On the other hand, Rivendell 4 is certainly stable enough, and publishing a
> release candidate will motivate more people to try it out and reveal more
> issues.

Good questions! They summarize well the dilemmas involved.

> Fred, what's your suggested process for getting attention to pull requests
> and issues?

Well, now that I’m back after a month+ of various distractions, I’m hoping to
be able to spent some time with those outstanding issues and PRs. And after
that, we’ll see.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |