Howdy Everyone!

Not sure if I'm the only one seeing this or not. Installed the 4.0.0rc1 (these are test systems, so it's fine) in Linux Mint 22.04 on 2 separate machines as servers (2 different systems and meant to be that way) via the install scripts Fred has done such a great job creating. I then spun up a couple VM's (also Mint 22.04, did 1 in Debian 11 just to check) to make as clients to the servers via the same scripts (and a couple VM's I had to make on my own as they're on arm64) and all have the same problem.

I can use RDAdmin, create the hosts on the server after installing on the clients. However, the host information never makes it into the database. The error is an issue with INSTANCE not being assigned a default value when trying to modify RDAirPlay information from within RDAdmin. The table definition shows INSTANCE with a default of NULL, though its Type is unsigned int. I don't know if this may be a Maria problem or setup problem with RD with the database setup. If I change that default to a 0 for INSTANCE field, everything functions properly and the settings make it to the database. I don't like changing the database definitions (and wouldn't in a production machine), but for testing I wanted to see if it would work...and it does. Maria version is 1:10.6.11.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Tim