Hi peeps,

I know this is an ongoing issue thats being looked into.

I'm hoping a fix isn't to far off.

I updated OS from centos 4.5 to 4.6 and also get daily mail from cron re
missing hash values.

[ Rootkit Hunter version 1.3.0 ]

Checking rkhunter data files...
  Checking file mirrors.dat                                  [ No update ]
  Checking file programs_bad.dat                             [ No update ]
  Checking file backdoorports.dat                            [ No update ]
  Checking file suspscan.dat                                 [ No update ]
  Checking file i18n/cn                                      [ No update ]
  Checking file i18n/en                                      [ No update ]
  Checking file i18n/zh                                      [ No update ]
  Checking file i18n/zhutf                                   [ No update ]
[ Rootkit Hunter version 1.3.0 ]
File updated: searched for 148 files, found 132, missing hashes 3
Warning: No hash value found for file '/usr/bin/less' in the rkhunter.dat file.
Warning: No hash value found for file '/usr/bin/lynx' in the rkhunter.dat file.
Warning: No hash value found for file '/usr/bin/pstree' in the rkhunter.dat
file.
Warning: Hidden file found: /usr/share/man/man1/..1.gz: gzip compressed data,
from Unix, max compression

One or more warnings have been found while checking the system.
Please check the log file (/var/log/rkhunter.log)

Regards,

- George