Hi John,

> No it hasn't been implemented. I cannot do it until I have fixed another
> part of RKH, and I cannot do that bit because at the moment I'm having
> some problems with it. (It's not an easy problem and is taking much
> longer than I anticipated.)

No worries at all, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something
myself :-)

> Are you still getting persistent prelink errors? I have not had these
> for a very long time, and usually found that simply running 'prelink
> <filename>' resolves any prelink problem.

Unfortunately so, It only happens on two binaries now but this is on all
my fully patched/updated CentOS 4.x boxes

# prelink /usr/bin/less
prelink: /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.5.4: .debug_loc adjusting unfinished
# prelink /usr/bin/pstree
prelink: /usr/lib/libncurses.so.5.4: .debug_loc adjusting unfinished

I don't think it's a huge problem.

Dan