Hi Ubuntu RKHunter users

I opened a bug on Launchpad here -
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rkhunter/+bug/493607>

Basically I'm suggesting adding the versions of the various applications checked by rkhunter in the conf file commented out.

That way rkhunter devs don't have to try and track application versions across hundreds of distros, the distros themselves that choose to can provide the info in a way that's consistent with current practise.

If you think I'm wrong or have a different idea, feel free to add your comments to the bug there...

Brian