Hi mailing list,

at my company we use rkhunter on some webserver. It runs once every
day in the morning as part of a nagios check.
Yesterday a new user was added on the server and rkhunter threw a
warning about the passwd and group file as it should.
To be sure there is no real threat but only the new user, I ran
rkhunter again, but this time, it doesn't complain about the new
user. It said that all things ar well. I'm sure no script run a
--produpd, so where should I look for this else?
If you need more informations, feel free to ask.

Regards
Silvio Knizek