hi,

this is just a quick note to let you know i've added binary packages for 3.0
to our plugin repository. i *believe* we might have reached a working OS X
bundle again:
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkwardextras/files/MacOSX/needs_CRAN_R/

btw: with the new R version, OS X binary packages have changed their path in
repositories, too: they are now stored in $REPOSITORY/bin/macosx/contrib, and
no longer in $REPOSITORY/bin/macosx/leopard/contrib, and you must also use the
new default package type "mac.binary" instead of "mac.binary.leopard" to
instruct install.packages() to actually look there. the new paths are also
implemented in roxyPackage 0.03-7.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke