Ok, o sa fac si asta,

Dar e extrem de curios ca eu testez acum si :
Differing MX-A records <http://www.dnsqueries.com/en/domain_check.php#null> I
have searched for differing IPs for your MX records between what are
declaring your NS and the authoritative NS for the MX records. The check
failed because

mail.undervaluespanishproperty.com.=188.241.190.2!=93.187.141.74

Mail server host name in greeting
<http://www.dnsqueries.com/en/domain_check.php#null> The configuration of
your mail servers and your DNS are not ok! The report of the test is:

*mail.undervaluespanishproperty.com.* -> undervaluespanishproperty.com ->
93.187.141.74 -> pmtasrvr1.plexity.ro

Desi tu zici ca acum e ok.

Mai incerc si maine ca cine stie.
Multumesc