Dear Members of robots list,

I posted a message a few weeks ago, but the title was not matching the
content.

Here's the story :

I have a GREAT idea (really, no kidding !!!) in order to increase
ADVERTISING REVENUES  * AND *  TRAFFIC   on classified ads websites.

Here was the message, here's the story :

Hello to all !

This is a VERY SERIOUS message, nothing to do with spam or b.s.

I'm 42, have been in the biz during long years, then retired cause heart
problems (too hard work too long time).

I'm on the net since 1996. Have written books and so on, so I think I
have a sound knowledge of all that stuff, from a USER point of view
(which is a point of view that way too much webmasters forget...!!!)

I have a GREAT idea in order for classified ads sites to generate
traffic and advertising.

Is it someone on the list here who could tell me HOW I can do to
transform that great idea into cash...???

I don't know venture capitalists, I don't know WHO to talk to, and, as
it is just a GREAT (then , simple  -  great ideas are often the
"simplest" ones - sorry for my bad english...) IDEA it would be very
easy for someone to hear it and say "thanks but no thanks" and then make
use of it...

Besides, it's an idea that can be very easily "implemented" on any and
all websites, so it could be "copied" very easily...  So, I do have to
go to the leaders, the top-of-the-cream, in order to have best chances
to cash it in at a good amount because I think it is too easy to copy
it, just like "Colombus Egg"...

But how is it possible to reach those people...???

Thank you for your help.

This is a very serious matter. I'm not a beginner, nor a dreamer, I know
when an idea is great or just good or bad, and this one IS great.

Could someone pls help me to meet "the right guys"...???

Thank you in advance,

Nice day to All,

Philippe BRUNO.
--