News Update from Citizens for Legitimate Government

http://www.legitgov.org

http://www.legitgov.org/index.html#breaking_news

Breaking: Report: North Korea ready to launch 3 to 5 additional missiles

Please forward this update to anyone you think might be interested.
Those who'd like to be added to the Newsletter list can sign up:
http://www.legitgov.org/#subscribe_clg
Please write to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] for inquiries.

lrp/mdr

CLG Newsletter editor: Lori Price, General Manager. Copyright © 2006,
Citizens For Legitimate Government ® All rights reserved. CLG Founder
and Chair is Michael Rectenwald, Ph.D.

= = = = = =

Remember:  George said:  "Bring 'em on!"

~~ Suz-Q ~~

* COUNTDOWN CLOCK: http://tinyurl.com/cyvew
* Presidential Quiz: http://tinyurl.com/nyrro
* The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him. --- G.W.B.
9/13/01
* I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
care. It's not that important. It's not our priority. --- G.W.B. 3/13/02
* http://www.freedomtofascism.com
* http://www.thankyoustephencolbert.org
* http://www.itmfa.com
* http://tinyurl.com/hx5u2
* http://tinyurl.com/9f7xk
* http://iraqforsale.org
* http://tinyurl.com/hvyhw
* Interactive:  http://tinyurl.com/cc3du
* It's a secret!:  http://tinyurl.com/obh35
* http://tinyurl.com/ewc2x
* Mark Twain:  Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a
member of Congress.  But I repeat myself.
* http://tinyurl.com/jm96g
*  http://tinyurl.com/cfsrc