On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:49:40 +0100, Jens Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 07.12.2005, Jerry Van Baren wrote:

My suggestion is to check for changes to the button voltage
conversion levels in button.c:
<http://www.rockbox.org/viewcvs.cgi/firmware/drivers/button.c?rev=1.101&view=log>

Thanks Jerry, I'll check that out - when I find some time.

The OFF button is one of the two buttons that are not connected

And what's the other button? It seems to happen more often after an "ON" press than after a press of left/right.

to the ADC, but to a port pin, that's the puzzling part.

*and* it only shows up when rockbox is running from rom... makes it perhaps even more unlikely that the ADC has something todo with it.

Btw, I also observed this behaviour with my recorder V1 (only!),
but have no idea so far what might cause this... It's the exact
same thing, spurious OFF events at low bat. I'm always running
rombox.

Regards, Jens

Yay, I'm not alone anymore :-)
Btw, I have a V1 too, and *was* running rombox always, too.

Ronald