Hi guys,

I'm looking at http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/2837 which says that the sleep timer setting screen doesn't work on the remote. This is true and is because the sleep timer setting screen is a custom one rather than using set_option, so nothing is drawn to the remote.

So there I was ready to replace the screen with a simple call to set_option when I realised why it was its own screen. You can't have compound units (e.g. hours and minutes) in the set_option structure.

Now I could just replace the screen anyway and have it say "150 minutes" instead of "2 hours 30 minutes", but that might not be so friendly for our blind users. It would save some code size though and eliminate two files.

So I guess I have two questions:

1. Would it be acceptable to change the sleep timer setting screen to speak minutes instead of hours and minutes?
2. Are there any ideas on how to fix compound unit voicing?

Dan