On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Tomas Salfischberger wrote:

You can ask him to contact someone by phone, and explain his problem, just to make sure he understands what we do etc. I think Daniel or Linus would be a good choise for that phonecall, or some native English speaker with legal knowledge. (Do we have a lawyer in the house? :-))

I would say that a fair and just response would be to kindly ask the person/company in what way we could possibly violate their copyright. We use no fragments of their product, and me knowingly they have no patent on the ideas (for those areas of the world where software patents would be valid).

I think this is just an attempt to make us stop shipping Jewels, but without much legal backup.