The same question goes to FS#5750 "display 'NAVI' instead of 'PLAY' for iRiver h1x0/h3x0 for most languages"
which just changes the missing language tags LANG_BOOKMARK_SELECT_PLAY
and LANG_BOOKMARK_SELECT_DELETE to display correct informations on that platforms...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this has already been committed. Or at
least another patch doing the same.
I'll correct you - you're wrong :-)

Another patch which changes the iRiver texts for the language ID
LANG_CONFIRM_WITH_PLAY_RECORDER had been accepted and committed.
The comment of this acceptance (made by Linus) asks for another patch to change
the still missing ID LANG_BOOKMARK_SELECT_PLAY so I produced #5750 which
adds correct iRiver texts for ...SELECT_PLAY and ...SELECT_DELETE.
In some language files (e.g. english) LANG_BOOKMARK_SELECT_PLAY already
has the correct text for iRiver - but in most files it's still missing.
My patch (which btw. was a boring task to produce) does it for all language files
which I was able to edit and which contained that IDs.

So the patch is still needed...

with regards,
Matthias (aka Massa)