On 15/02/07, Michael Sevakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As a busy person debugging recording, working on the spc codec, optimizing
the dsp and now back to x5 systems related tasks, may I request color images
for color displays? It's so dreary all in one color. Wouldn't mind losing
some real-estate either to have detailed readily recognizeable images.

Some talk came up in irc about possibly making these icons themeable,
and resizeable.. colour wouldnt work so well because they wont be
easily visible (possibly) with colourful backgrounds... but it would
be sweet.

> - something to show a menu item is a sub-menu
An arrow like in every other GUI I see? Consistency is the key. Probably
should be to the right.

> - something to show for items which will run a command of some sort
A little guy running perhaps. Really, there seems no general image used for
this in iconic menus. Wtf are you gonna get out of 6x8? Maybe I could just
send you library of all 281474976710656 bit patterns are you pick the best
ones?

We've gone withthe + for submenus and a dot for commands...