Hi,
I am blind and wanting to see if I can use the simulator so I don't have
to copy my build back and forth between my h300 and the computer. So
this question is mainly directed at blind users but if any developer
knows please let me know. Does the simulator work with jaws or any
screenreader? I am using cygwin.

Also can you use the english.voice file with the simulator so I don't
need to test it on my player. And what is the main point of the
simulator? What is it meant for? If someone could let me know I would
appreciate it.

Cheers,
Daniel.

Web:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/

Contact details.

Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Or:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Msn:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:
Daniel_3680

If you add me to skype or msn please send an email telling me who you
are.
Note: I don't check my msn address for emails. So if you email please
use one of my email addresses above.