Tyler Wood wrote:

Hi,

I have no idea how to use C. As I said- if somebody can help me a little bit- it'd be greatly appreciated.

I don't think someone could help you with it.
It is such a big language that it is really something you will need to study.
I suggest you go and read a tutorial on c.

And then if you have questions I am sure someone will help you out.
I am currently learning c so maybe when I get further through the tutorial I am reading I can help you.
A good tutorial is at:
http://www.strath.ac.uk/IT/Docs/Ccourse/tableofcontents3_1.html

Also you will need a compiler.
Contact me off list and I will give you info to mailing lists on c and other information. I might even be able to help you out with a compiler.
Anyway let me know how you go.

Good luck!

--
Daniel Dalton